Monday, October 17, 2011

Almost a year since I started this!!

 It's almost been a year since I started this blog my first post was Oct 23rd. Here are 2 pictures that I took a year ago. That tree is almost dead now to much water this spring.
These are last years calves. This picture tells me we have our calves weaned earlier last year. Why? Because they haven't made it to the big pen yet they are next door in the smaller pen til they get used to not having their mom with them.
 So here are this years.
 Just getting off the trailer to join the rest of them
These are  from outer space their eyes are always watching you!! I've never heard of a horror movie with cows in it. Really it was getting to dark to take pictures...you knew that? didn't you? spooky

oh the chickens...........I am still waiting for my farm fresh eggs girls get a move on............JMF

1 comment:

Shannon@Cozy Home Scenes said...

Congrats on your first year. I just finished my first year also. I find it to be more work than I thought but lot a of fun meeting new people and learning so much from them. Your cows really do look spooky with those glowing eyes. I hope you get some eggs from those beautiful hens, soon.
Shannon