Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cows and Pillow

 Still moving cows. This time it was along a highway and people just hardly slowed down. It was kind of scary! Especially the 2 semis that were coming right when the cows came out of the pasture by the highway. I stood out and waved and pointed to the cows, but it didn't seem to matter to the first one the second one slowed down alittle.
 Thankfully the ditch is wide and the cows stayed close to the fence line most of the time.
 I was out front at that time with my flashers on. The back window  always has dust on it.
 Meet Johnny's show calf. He is so proud of it and is working hard taming it down.
I have to ask him what he named it. He probably told me but I can't remember:)

This is my latest pillow! It will be linked to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cowgirl-Crush/206517949508
Check out her jewelry, clothes, and home decor by me!! In fact I won one of her tops last night cool!!! She is such a nice girl along with her sister Amanda. The best part is they are AWESOME beef advocates, we need that in our industry. You can check Amanda out at http://blog.beefmagazine.com/beef_daily/2011/11/15/character-is-what-you-do-when-nobody-is-looking/
this was supposed to be a short post I need to get back to cleaning and cooking oops  JMF

4 comments:

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Glad y'all were able to move the cattle safely. We've had issues with that too. Have to move a couple hundred head across the highway once a year and drivers are just impatient and rude. We have to call state police to block off the road. Johnny's calf looks like a winner as does your pillow! I like the fabric combination you used.

Teresa said...

It's always so scary when you have to move cattle on the road! The calf is very nice looking.

The Coolidges said...

It's amazing how some drivers just don't care. Love love love that pillow. So adorable!

Would love to have you follow our story over at www.coolidgelifeonthefarm.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Amy

Rose Garden Malevik said...

Hmmmmm,,,,,,,,,I think that´s scary,,
and do not miss.....

S
A
T
U
R
D
A
Y

S
H
O
W

O
F
F

It is fun :)
WELCOME
Håkan ( The Roseman)