Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Back yard visitor.


 This is what I saw when I got up this morning only he was using the grill for a scratching post. That's when I opened the door, and got this picture. He was the only one out must have been sick of hangin with the girls! Greg said he was over by the oil shed when he went out in the dark to check heifers. Then when he came back he was laying down and looks so relaxed so he finished chores. That's when he visited me.
 Lucas and I made these today. Pie crust nutella and some peanut butter chips.
 I didn't even take a picture after they were baked and of course they are gone now. We packaged up a couple a piece for Sarah and Johnny for their after school treat:)
 I found this free bunny pattern on the net so had to make acouple.
 Little flower for a tail on the girl. Sadly the boy didn't get a tail.
 One day when the table was clean!
I made this pillow for Sue for Christmas. Not a good picture, it did turn out cute.
snow tomorrow might ruin a few plans good thing I don't mind staying home:)
JMF

3 comments:

Dirt Road Quilter said...

How sweet is he? Does he have a name? Ah! Nutella! I knew I liked you! :) And chalk up another great pillow! Cute bunnies too! You have been busy.

Janet said...

I had to show your visitor to my DH. lol I love your picture of a clean table. I can never keep our table cleaned off. DH always has a pile of treasures on his end. Love the little bunnies and the pillow.

Jan Maree said...

handsome looking fellow - not sure I would want to meet him in the dark though! And also not something i am likely to see over here - kookaburras are more likely!