Friday, March 23, 2012

And the winner is..............

 I think I'll make you wait til the end of the post:) I didn't post all week because of the blog hop so have a few things to show and tell now.
First the 40th wedding anniversary flowers! Thank you Carrie, John, Rachel and Regan. They are still looking good today.
 I made this for the Good Samaritan home. They want to hang it in the chapel and will put names of residents that have passed away on it to remember them.
 This was from quilt guild last night it is a little quilt to put under your sewing machine and has pockets in the front to put everything you need. Thus preventing the looking and wondering what you did with your tape measure, scissors, seam ripper, hankie you get it:)

 A couple of the quilts from show and tell at guild last night.
 This one is flower pounding it is a poinsettia. You will have to google flower pounding. You can find more pictures on our facebook page Prairie Piecemakers. Check us out and like us:)
 A towel I added ruffles to.
 another crayon apron.
a new bag I made a couple of these today. I put a few things on etsy today you can find  a link for them on my pinterest board Gifts.
 Drum roll please.................................................................... The winner is..............
Kathy from Kathy's quilting blog!!! congrats I will be emailing you Kathy. also I decided to give a bag to Tricia for leaving my favorite comment. Not that I didn't love them all there was just something about hers that spoke to me:)
one more picture
The kids and grandkids surprised us! We had good food , fun and best of all time with family. Love you all and thanks for the special evening.
movie time.........JMF

2 comments:

Tricia said...

First off Congrats on 40th Anniversary to You & Hubby. I love the bright & sunny flowers that you received. I like the Good Samaritan Home wallhanging, added the residents names is also nice touch. The quilter supply catcher seems like it would be a girls best friend. I love the black one with all the block names on it!! The rest of your pieces are sooooo lovely ~ now I have to fins out more about flower pounding. LOL. ;) Also love the new bag!! Which reminds me...... Thanks you for the bag for the best comment!!! I will be watching the mailbox closely for that wonderful bag!!! You made my day!
HAGD! ;)
Tricia

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Look at you 2 cute kids! Congratulations on 40 years! Good ness, you've been busy stitching up fun projects! I'm smitten with your feed bags! Asked DH to switch feed because the bags were cuter than ours. LOL.