Thursday, April 19, 2012

BINGO

 With a couple days left to do this I quickly made a bingo card. You can check out the details of the game here. http://vroomansquilts.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-bingo-link-up-time.html
After I got done and was writing down what was in each square the thing in the square is not the color that square is suppose to be, but the background is!! Wow I am difficult that way:) So here's what I have
Blue paws, sheep, dog, buttons, birdhouse
Yellow  lamb, apple, crown chicks, hen
Red doll, watermelon, free tent tractor
green bear raccoon, barn, turtle, sheep
purple star, teddybear, flower, butterfly, daisy 
So let the games begin, I'm ready to yell BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!JMF 


4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Way to go - thank you for linking up.

Brenda R said...

Nice to see your card!

Quilter Kathy said...

Great job on your card...enjoy the game!

Miss Hillbilly said...

I just got your card all logged down and ready for you to play the game! You are number 70 out of 96 or so. Good luck!