Friday, August 10, 2012

This, that and Butterball..............

 I had a wild idea for my mantel the other day. My aunt Norma's camera stuff, and pictures of mom and dad and us!!
 Now that I see the ones on the window I'm not liking it the pictures need to be bigger.
 See the old flash deal the battery still works cus when I put the blub in it went off in my hand....OUCH it burned my finger....... When we looked at the battery it's an old 221/2 volts. I bet it is over 20 years old and it still tested good.

 That is a little mini camera on the bottom it says Made in occupied  Japan. I found them on the Internet maybe worth $75.00 to $100.00. it even has a little roll of film in it.
 All of us except Amy wasn't born yet.
 Our brother Leslie.
 .70cent flowers at Hobby Lobby.


 Grandpa and grandma Hall, mom and dad, and grandma Kundsen.
 The cute little girl is me oh and the other one is my older sis Ellen:)

 2 more crayon aprons. Good time of year to buy crayons school supply sales so I stocked up.

 My first attempt at a boys one.
 Finally saw a humming bird long enough to get a picture.


What a fun achievement days for Johnny and Butterball. This was his first year showing a calf. His uncles and dad helped him pic the calf out of the Feldhaus herd!  drum roll..............2nd in Beginner Showmanship, purple on the calf in Charolais class, Reserve Champion of the steers. Yes that's Johnny's legs behind the calf he handled him like a pro. There was some proud parents and grandparents congratulating him when he came out of the ring..............................JMF

2 comments:

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Hi! Visiting from I heart nap time. Oh! I love your mantel! Its so pretty.. and I love the details. And the crayon rolls rock!

If you get a chance I would love for you to share this (and any other awesome posts you have) at my link party!
http://www.thegrantlife.com/2012/08/financial-friday-fabulous-features.html

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Looks like you had so much fun pulling everything together for you mantle! What a fun result...it looks great! And congratulations to Johnny and Butterball on their accomplishments! I'm sure that called for a big celebration!