Monday, December 17, 2012

And the winner is.............

 First I want to Thank everyone who visited, commented, and became new followers!!! Wow It was so fun to read comments everyday. I never thought when I started this that I would have over 400 people read a post of mine:) I know it was the prize and everything but still it's awesome. Thank you again
 This is the tree in the basement. That is where we open our gifts when the kids and grandkids come. There's more room down there and it gets Greg down there:)
 Light bulb Santa.
 Jim Shore Santa one of 4 I have.
 I'm sure Carrie brought this for me when she went on her Germany Trip with her high school German class. That was a few years ago right Carrie? (it makes both of us sound younger so we will just leave it at a few.)
 I have 3 of these and added them to the tree they are big, but I think they look ok on the tree!!



 Did I mention I have a few Santas? Well I have more:)
Well that's all for now................oh....I did google something interesting how to pick a number between 1 and 103. I opened a random generator thing a ma bob put the numbers in and it picked.......#79 Janes quilting..cheer clap jump up and down. I will be emailing her she picked the Chicken panel. 52 people picked the chicken 33 fall 15 Christmas, and the rest any of the three.
Thanks again.......JMF

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Happy Holidays. Visiting from Thee Networking Blog Hop! Please stop by my blog & follow back if you haven't already. :)

Kristina
http://www.yomichaelmichael.com