Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cows, Quilts and squirrels

 We moved the cows to the calving pasture on Sun afternoon. It was cold, windy and snowy.


 It's a little more than a mile it took awhile for them all to get over there. I had trouble getting some to leave the hay lot, finally I got John and we got them going.

 The next pictures are from quilt guild show and tell. These are some blocks Carol demonstrated  for us.

 Self binding baby blanket
 Potholder and bags Carol showed us how to make.


 Practice quilting.



 White on white fabric that MaryAnn dyed!!

 Some many cute quilts. Enjoy!!





 These are quilt as you go blocks someday I hope to share her finished quilt.

 Excellent I love them.

 cuddle quilts for triplet grandchildren.

 Future baby quilts



 Heart and purple mod quilt.
I got a few pics before they couldn't tolerate each other! They must be brothers:)..JMF

1 comment:

Mary Marcotte said...

Love all the pictures but my favorite is the last one! Too cute and your caption is perfect. Having raised boys, I can attest to their getting along for just a certain amount of time. One of the keys of mothering is knowing when to separate them, don't you think?
Happy Easter,
Mary