Wednesday, October 16, 2013

More aprons.

 I had this panel and was looking at it the other day thinking I'm not in the mood to start ANOTHER quilt.
Because I have so many now that need finishing in one way or another! This is what I can up with baby tag alongs.
 Years ago I made some with fleece and ribbons and can't remember which one of the grandkids it was but they  just threw there's out of the crib!!
 I hope that doesn't happen with these:)
 It was faster than making a quilt.
 I put a blue flannel bandanna print on the back of all of them.

 I love this saying so I had to make a pillow with it.
 I found this pattern (free) on pinterst. It's a longer half apron that would look good on anyone that is taller than me!!!
 2 crayon aprons out of each of these prints.
Today I am making tote bags out of the new gray mineral bags!!! I'm so excited LOL Now on a more serious note I didn't get all my squash in from the garden and it froze last night( I told hubby that, but he said oh no it's not I never heard that) I am glad he doesn't make his living as a weather man!! Is there anything I can do other than cooking and  freezing the squash???JMF P.S. if anyone lives close and wants some come and get them....please they are across the road where the old house was help your self.............

1 comment:

Sara said...

Love those baby tag-alongs. What a clever use of a panel.