Thursday, November 27, 2014

Anniversary Winner and more cows............

 We still have some cows to bring home. This time we had to go across a busy highway.
 So we had the Sheriff come out and help:) For some reason they get more respect than I do with my flashers and a waving plastic bag!!
 Slowing them down a little we had a few miles to go.
 It took me a minute to realize Greg wasn't going forward??
 Backing up so they would get a taste of silage and not run out in the corn stalks anytime we went by some.
 Another highway this one isn't busy, but still need to be cautious.
 Almost there............
 What do we have here???  Looks like someones been busy in between chores, and moving cows:) It's Greg's new hunting shack, so far it hasn't brought him any luck yet. Lucas hasn't even gone with him for popcorn and a card game, and deer season will be over soon.
 They are home so I can go home too:)
 I found that little white butterfly after I had a trick or treaters here, it must have flew off the butterfly catchers hat!!!
 Going back several years in my pictures and found these guys The cowboys are Kordell, Dane and Johnny. The cowgirl is Ellie and the farm one is Rachel's. I'll have to find the other 2 and share another day.
One of the many bibs I've made.
I better announce the winner of the blog anniversary. The lucky winner is ....................Rachel    not my granddaughter Rachel sorry:) Next thing I will do is email her and send off her package....Thanks for visiting.......JMF

1 comment:

Ranch Wife said...

Looks like winter has arrived in your neck of the woods...brrr. We've had 2 degrees and 70 degrees all in the same 24 hr period.
Any luck on the deer front? We're munching on venison jerky - the dehydrator has been hard at work.
Your cowboy wall hangings are too cute! I've seen that pattern - I need more wall space!