Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A little of this and that.......

 I had some visitors the other night.
 I quietly went out back and took some pictures without scaring them away.

 One buck  in the group.

 The humming birds are back. They are so fun to watch.
 These 2 pictures are of the same bird showing how different lighting changes the color of him in the picture.
 I don't know how he gets his fat beak in the feeder but he must he /or she is there alot.

 Lucas wanted some little feed bags for his fork lift so he picked out the fabric and I made some for him.

 

 The other morning when Greg got up this rabbit was  on the deck and jumped up against the glass door.
 I don't know if he could see  himself and thought it was another rabbit  and was going to chase it away, but he's gone now.........
You need to wash this window!
 Waiting for someone to come and play.

These guys are back too:)

 Like the label says The Camper Quilt. I only had a 9 inch strip of this camper fabric and then just added whatever I had to make the quilt.

Just couldn't get a good picture of it. I hope it gets to go on lots of camping adventures!!!!..............JMF

1 comment:

Sara said...

Cute camper quilt. They will enjoy it.

We've been seeing lots of birds at our feeders too. And the deer come up at night to the bird feeders. One they empty easily and the other is harder for them. But they are persistent so we'll start bringing them up to the house at night again.