Monday, March 7, 2016

Buffalo Chip and FTS......................

 Good bye to Devils tower someday I would go back and walk around it:)


 Next stop was in Sturgis to see the Full Throttle Saloon or what is left of it after the fire last year.
 I only took pics from the pickup which doesn't show all the damage. There are no building left in this main area.
 It looked alot smaller than it did on TV.



 They are suppose to rebuild.
 Next drive by was the Buffalo Chip campground. Now that is a big one!!!


 It goes on and on...........

 I can't imagine what it looks like during the Rally.

Several neat metal signs and this cross.

 One more purse done.

 I am even letting go of some of my western prints. I love that it is a little surprise when you open you purse to see the cowboys:)
JMF.............................

No comments: