Saturday, May 20, 2017

2 new purses..................

 I got a request to make a couple of purses. So I did:) This one is Sara's such cute fabric.
 The lining  is pretty cute too.

 This one is her daughter Parker's. I really like how it turned out.
 Here's her lining. She wondered if I knew she liked to dance.... no... it was just enough fabric for the lining!!! That worked out:) I should have taken a pic of the other side of Parker's cus it had different dog's. Oh well you get the picture it's a dog purse, and she is a dog lover!!
My machine didn't like the black leather for some reason so I'll take a break from purse making. I've got quilts to make!!.................JMF

5 comments:

Connie said...

I had to laugh . . . "A break from purse making, because you have quilts to make" Don't we all have projects waiting in the sidelines. There is so much more that I want to do than Ihave hours in a day :)
Happy weekend!
Connie :)

barbara woods said...

Great purse's!

Roseann Hampton said...

The good thing about making purses is that they don't take very long and then you can move on to your next project!

cucki said...

So beautiful xx

Ranch Wife said...

Cute! Cute! Do you use a heavier needle when you are sewing with leather? I have some of that heavier tooled looking leather, like the brown you used and I've been afraid to use it.